When did you know it was time to shift gears with your marketing?
A week after Covid?
At some point, we all realized this thing wasn't going anywhere and that our normal marketing messages would sound like a lot of white noise.
Time to batten down the hatches, hold every dollar accountable, and shift strategy.
What we talked with Luke about:
- How Luke rethought his company's branding strategy when COVID hit
- Redirecting resources away from business-as-usual activities to save money and improve results
- How Luke replaced in-person events with virtual conventions
- The one most-overlooked key factor to think about buttoning up when putting on a virtual convention
- 5 recommended free or freemium tools for virtual conventions